Thursday, June 24, 2010

Something Kinda Funny

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mesh Tank-STAR, Belt-VINTAGE, Pants-VINTAGE, Black Cross Shoulder Bag-VINTAGE, Shoes-COSTA

It was such a beautiful day yesterday so I thought I would go outside and take some pictures. I live in a new developing area so there are always builders digging and building new things around me. There are these huge mountains of dirt across the street from my house that they use to dip into every now and again. I've been watching these mountains develop into new habitats for the last year. It is now a damp marshy area with LIVE frogs that I happened to hear calling each other while taking photos XD! At first it was scary because I didn't know anything lived there when I first went down, but after awhile I just laughed. All in all it was a great place to take pictures and I had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment