Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hot Child in The City

Photobucket
Dress-Forever 21, Shoes- ALDO, Clutch- ALDO, Earrings- VINTAGE

Now I now this has nothing to do with vintage fashion, but I spent this past weekend with my girlfriends and we simply had a blast. I went to my Korean friend Kelly's house, who I haven't seen in so long, to hang out and catch up. She had just switched condos, so I also wanted to go and help her get situated. Her best friend from Korea, Arey, has been staying with her these past weeks and is enjoying her first time Canada. She had heard so much about me and our other friends, so we wanted to do something to make her feel more at home. We decided to go out for a nice dinner. We got dressed up and headed out! Later, we enjoyed some karaoke at Christie Station (Korea Town) where we always have a good time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: