Monday, March 21, 2011

All Good Things Come To An End.....

Well , my march break has finally come to and end. I'm sad that I have to go back to school, because after this break my mind really isn't in the study mind set. But as i think about it, i'm really not gonna be gone for long. A month and a half to be exact, which kind of scares me because that means exams are coming again but ehh, what can you do. For all my friends I didnt see, that happen to read this, I cant wait until summer when we can REALLY hang out and not just say were going to HAHA. For those of you I did see, thank you soo much for making me *laugh my life away* . I'm going to have to put some muscle rub cream on my stomach to release the pain. I've seen another side of some of you and i'm happy for that, which makes me even more sad to go. But HEY!! summer is actually, no i'm serious -- LITERALLY around the corner so i'm not gonna stay too sad =D.


xxMaraMilk



Photobucket

Earing's- ALDO, Knit Scarf-H&M, Knit Sweater- VINTAGE, Black Bracelet- GUESS, Black Leather and Suede Bag- VINTAGE,
Shoes- ALDO



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments: