Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

"Spring has sprung , the grass is GRIZZ , I wonder where the birdies is?"

GUYS, I saw a worm on the ground on my way to school yesterday. Although I was very scared, a smile coundn't help but slide across my face =D . It was the first day of spring and the weather could not have been more nice. Don't get me wrong, it was still chilly but nothing a scarf couldn't fix. I went down town yesterday to replace my earphones that have finally reached their end. There comes a point where twisting the ear phone cord around in differet directions, in order to pick up the faintess bit of sound, just doesn't cut it anymore. As I strolled through the streets of Windsor, a crazy man approached me - as expected. He mumbled the words " you want me to take it", as in a picture, in a crazy high pitched voice followed by a laugh. I gave a blank stare and as he walked away still laughing. There is one thing about downtown I love though, you always leave laughing. I did end up finding some ear phones , but they didn't end up being any better than the ones I had. So far I don't have to do any twisting and turning, so it's all good HAHA.


xx MaraMilk


[FASHION TIP]
Where a pair of bight pumps this spring to bring out your girlie side and make any outfit POP!



Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Leather Jacket -H&M, Scarf - COSTA, Pearl Necklace - MOMS, Cream Bag - VINTAGE, Shoes - VINTAGE ALDO

2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET! the bright pumps and scarf
    YUMMMB
    thanks for the fashion tip lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...Love it. :)
    ~Toria

    http://bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete