Monday, September 20, 2010

Earthy Momma

Photobucket
Cardigan- GAP, Sweater- CHARLOTTE RUSSE, Scarf-VINTAGE, Boots-ALDO, Bag- VINTAGE
Photographed By: Stepahaine Petal

This past weekend was the first that I stayed in Windsor since I moved here for school. I was supposed to go home and pick up some stuff that I forgot to bring down with me when I came. Since those plans fell through, I decided to go and explore downtown Windsor later on that night with my cousin Liz. My cousin Stepahanie bunked at my dorm on Friday; so on Saturday afternoon, more like evening, we went to Windsor Crossing to catch the bus.


Upon leaving I noticed that the weather wasn’t too peachy so I dressed a little warmer than I was planning. My outfit ended being filled with warm earthy tones, which was great since the weather felt like fall was here. I wore my taupe cardigan and deep olive green long sweater. I put my sheer grey-brown tights on and a scarf for extra warmth. I added as usual my favorite wooden bangles, which I thought contributed well with the whole earthy theme of the day, and diamond shaped shell necklace. I came together quite nicely for some thing that was so quickly thrown together.


The late night tour of downtown Windsor was a bust; for there were so many people on the street and NO ONE in the club. It actually came to a point where Liz and I were the only ones in the club HAHA, yeah I know. The only fun thing about that night, I have to say was when a random guy came up to us asking about Liz’s older sister Giselle and then pulled us into a high- class cover club, without having to pay, that was filled with moms in pink wigs and five men that didn’t want to dance with them. We were dead. This weekend was actually one to remember.


Photobucket
Photographed By: Stepahaine Petal


Photobucket
Photographed By: Stepahaine Petal

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS!!!!
    make sure you post every day or at least every other day! and most importantly, i LOVE your outfits !

    ReplyDelete