Monday, November 1, 2010

I Light A Fire in Your New Shoes

Photobucket
Beige Cardigan-VINTAGE, Pink Shirt-COSTA BLANCA, Belt-VINTAGE, Shorts-VINTAGE, Shoes-VINTAGE, Bag-VINTAGE


The other day, I got these really cute vintage shoes with bows on them and this tulle bow. I’ve decided to throw them on with my summer blue jean shorts and a pink flouncy top that I hardly wear. I had a chemistry test this past Monday, so my new found friend Seanna and I decided that we should get together to look over some notes. We went to sit in the cafĂ© or “Garbage Pit” as we like to call it, and with that decision came N-Boo’s. Though far away from the “Perch”, where the N-boo’s gather, they still managed to sneak over a couple of snide looks, but being as studious as we are we didn’t look up to encourage their behavior. I especially liked this particular outfit and many of the articles that I’m wearing will make continuous appearances.






Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment