Monday, November 1, 2010

It's That Wonderfull Time of Year.

Photobucket
Shoes-ALDO, Socks-ALDO, Jeans-H&M, Shirt-URBAN PLANET, Blazer-VINTAGE for MOMMY, Broach-VINTAGE, Bag-VINTAGE from MOMMY, Ring-URBAN PLANET




After school, I decided to tag along for a taxi ride downtown to my cousins house. The ride was quite pleasant because the cab driver would jump in every now and again to our conversations, adding his two cents every time. Minutes after we arrived, I decided it was time for me to go home and start on my English essay. I know you may be thinking; she just got there! But I had to go or else I’d never leave. It was such a beautiful day that my cousin Stepahanie and her sister Giselle said that they would accompany me to the down town bus terminal. On the way, we walked through this pathway that just reminded me of fall. Being my favorite season and all, I had to stop and take a few pictures. As you can see, the moment was captured beautifully.

*I LOVE FALL*




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment