Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Last Day of Fall.

Photobucket
Hat-VINTAGE,Dress-VINTAGE,Coat-VINTAGE,Belt-VINTAGE,Bag-VINTAGE,Shoes-ALDO

As fall came to an end this year, a little part of me was crushed. This has been one of the most amazing falls I have ever had. This season has brought my love of fashion to a new light. I have concocted a lot of combination's that I ended up loving dearly, and have introduced another type of style other than the staple- Hollister and Abercrombie shirts, LuLu Lemon exercise pants, and BENCH jackets- to the youth of Windsor. One of the remarkable finds fall has brought me to discover, is this rich bright red shoulder padded jacket and rounded feather top hat that I have been searching the ends of the earth to find. This fall I have been looking for something cheetah to add to my wardrobe. Though I already have a cheetah scarf, I found that this particular trend was not going anywhere and I would like something that I could wear in other seasons. On a hunt, I came across a lacey cheetah dress, that a mom just before me was looking at, that happened to have an under slip attached to it. I quickly picked it up and heard the whisper “she’s got good taste” that she exchanged to her daughter about me. Determined to posses only the lacey dress, I took it home and found a way to carefully detach the slip. To my surprise the slip was nice and a perfectly pleasant neutral dress that I could also wear in the fall. This happens to be the dress that I am wearing under my jacket in this picture. Joyous at the fact that I got more for my money, made this find even more pleasurable. Fall you were too good to me and you will be sorely missed. I hope we meet again soon dear friend.


-----I apologize for the quality of these pictures. they were taken form my phone.-----


[FASHION TIP]

Pair a red jacket with strips or a caramel colored shirt/skirt. Bights on top with calm tones or designs on the bottom make for a good statement. Also, find a dress that has to parts to it, and try to make it into more than one style.





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment