Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crystal Castles

Photobucket
Shirt-VINTAGE, Belt-CALVIN KLEIN, Shorts-FOREVER 21, Shoes- VINTAGE LOAFERS



If there is one thing I like about Windsor, it’s that the weather here always surprises you. One day it will be cold and the other BLAZING hot. One day to will be warm enough to wear a light sweater or even a t-shirt if you dare, but the minute you finish class a harsh wind will comes out of nowhere and chills your bones. This particular day last week was one of those days. I know from this picture it looks nice and warm, but in reality it was DEAD cold. By the end of this photo shoot my bones were broken and I could hardly walk. Why Tamara, is the question you’re probably asking yourself. I’ll tell you why, it’s because the sun shone so perfectly off those waterfall rocks and for days I’ve been wishing to take a picture there. I was not about to let that opportunity pass me by. Did I forget to mention that I’m CRAZY! That’s most likely the number one reason. Stepahanie was on the sidelines talking the pictures for me while her knees were chattering together. A lady looked out at us like we were insane, which we were, so it was well deserved. Once we were done taking pictures, I quickly raced into my jacket which was waiting for me on a cold and dusty bench. I can more or less say that it was almost, not really, just about, maybe not, if truth be told, worth being cold to capture these beautiful pictures.

[FASHION TIP]

Knee-high socks are one the trends that are in right now and I simply think they make any outfit look cute and cozy. I love them so much that I’ll be wearing them with everything this winter.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment