Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mad For Mustard

Photobucket
Cardi- GAP, Ruffled Shirt- COSTA BLANCA, Belt- CALVIN KLEIN, High-Waisted Skirt- VINTAGE, Burnt Brown Bag- NINE WEST


FINALLY, I have in my possession a mustard skirt XD!! I don’t know how, but mustard has seemed to weasel its way into everyone’s wardrobe this season. I have to admit, I was standoffish about this colour at first, but seeing it simply everywhere has made me fall in LUV. While you walk through the mall to do your shopping this Christmas season, if you happen to see something mustard, whether it is a skirt or a sweater, I highly advise you pick it up.


[FASHION TIP]

If you have happen to have a short mustard skirt, pair it with over the knee or thigh-high socks, to make for a cute and cozy outfit this winter. Long skirts are also in this season, so make sure to pick yourself up one to keep you warm and fashionable. =)




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. GIR, you need a proper camera so you can see all the details and textures in these outfits!
    you can use mine.

    if you can FIND IT!

    lookin on pointe, nonetheless =)

    ReplyDelete